Rechercher
Fermer ce champ de recherche.

The Beyfortus train has already derailed

Last month, you may have read Hélène Banoun’s article on the Beyfortus clinical trials, which showed an imbalance in deaths (some due to bronchiolitis) to the disadvantage of the treated group [1].
The molecular mechanism that could explain this facilitation/aggravation of bronchiolitis was proposed in the article. Well, less than 3 months after the start of injections, the statistics seem to confirm our fears!
Here is a translation of Christine Mackoi’s article

 

Early neonatal mortality (from 2 to 6 days of life)

Rate of children dying between 2 and 6 days of age: 1000 births by month of birth
Rate of children dying between 2 and 6 days of age: 1000 births by month of birth

The blue curve represents, for each month (from 2018 to October 2023), the mortality rates from 2 to 6 days of life, for babies born in that month.
The horizontal green line represents the reference rate, calculated over the years 2018-2019. This rate is 0.69 deaths per 1,000 births.
The blue dotted lines represent the 95% confidence interval for mortality rates.
Red dotted lines represent the 99.8% mortality rate confidence interval.

In September 2023, there are 54 infant deaths between 2 and 6 days of age out of 55,489 births, giving a mortality rate of 0.97 deaths per 1,000 births.

We assume that the mortality rate is the reference rate, calculated over the years 2018 and 2019. This reference rate is 0.69 deaths per 1,000 births.

Out of 55,489 births, we therefore expect an oscillation of around 38 deaths. There is a 95% probability that this number of deaths will be between 26 and 50, i.e. a 2.5% probability that it will be below 26 and a 2.5% probability that it will be above 50. There were 54 infant deaths this September, i.e. a probability of less than 2.5% that this will occur.

The probability of at least 54 deaths is 0.87%. In October 2023, there are 61 infant deaths between 2 and 6 days of age out of 57,940 births, giving a mortality rate of 1.05 deaths per 1,000 births.

Following the same reasoning as above (reference rate of 0.69 deaths per 1,000 births), we expect an oscillation of around 40 deaths per 57,940 births. This oscillation in the number of deaths has a 95% probability of lying within the interval [28; 52], i.e. a 2.5% probability of being below 28 deaths and a 2.5% probability of being above 52 deaths.

Except that there were 61 deaths in October, 50% more than the expected 40. This number of deaths is well above the 2.5% threshold. It is so high that it is in the alert zone with a probability of 1 ‰ that there will be such a high number of deaths.

Observing a significant death rate with a probability of less than 2.5% is exceptional, but can nevertheless occur from time to time.

It is, on the other hand, abnormal for this to occur two months in a row, as we have just observed for the months of September and October 2023.

And what is even more worrying is, that for the second month, there is a 1 ‰ probability of having such a high number of deaths.

What happened from September 2023 onwards for us to observe such alarming mortality rates?

We know that from September 15, 2023, an injection of monoclonal antibodies against bronchiolitis is strongly recommended for babies before they leave the maternity ward (i.e. 3 to 4 days after delivery). Is this a coincidence, or does it confirm the deleterious effects of this product, as detailed in Hélène Banoun’s article [1].

We note in the following graph that there is no particularly high mortality within 48 hours of life, for babies born in September and October 2023.

Rate of children dying within 48 hours of birth: 1000 births by month of birth
Rate of children dying within 48 hours of birth: 1000 births by month of birth

The highly significant peak in June 2021 corresponds to excessive mortality among babies who are probably premature, following an « anti-covid » vaccination campaign for pregnant women from the second month of pregnancy.

The red vertical dotted line marks the start of vaccination of adults. This phenomenon has been observed in Scotland and Israel.

As for mortality among infants aged 7 to 28 days, it’s too early to have complete data. Nevertheless, we do not observe excessive mortality for babies born in September 2023.

Rate of children dying between 7 and 28 days of age: 1000 births by month of birth
Rate of children dying between 7 and 28 days of age: 1000 births by month of birth

From these graphs, we can see that excess mortality affects infants from 2 to 6 days of age. It is too early at present to know what mortality will occur between 7 and 28 days of life from September 2023 onwards.

The fact that only babies born after September 12 are concerned by this injection, whereas all babies born in October are, could then explain the higher significance of the October statistic. This is a further indication of the harmfulness of Beyfortus. The same applies to the absence of excess mortality at less than 48 hours of age for these two months.

It should be noted that the figures are not yet consolidated. In fact, the numbers of births in September and October 2023 are provisional and will be higher, bringing a negligible decrease in rates. Death figures are similarly provisional, and will undoubtedly rise in future updates. In this case, the increase in rates will no longer be negligible, particularly for the October figure. We therefore already have more than alarming rates, with potentially underestimated data.

The concomitance of Beyfortus injections and excess infant deaths is more than disturbing. It only confirms the warnings issued by Hélène Banoun and Pryska Ducœurjoly. There is an urgent need to warn again and again.

Detailed calculations

INSEE data used for the study:

deaths (from January 1, 2018 to November 13, 2023): file 2023-11-24_detail.zip [2]
Monthly number of births (from January 2015 to October 2023): file naissances_octobre_2023.xlsx [3]

Recent data not yet consolidated.

Calculation of monthly mortality rates between 2 and 6 days of life for babies born in each month:

Compilation for each month of the number of babies born in the month studied and dying between 2 and 6 days of age from the INSEE death file.
Mortality rates are calculated by dividing the number of deaths by the number of births for each month.
These monthly mortality rates are plotted in the blue curve on the graph.

Calculation of the reference rate :

The reference rate is calculated by dividing the number of deaths between 2 and 6 days of life for babies born in 2018 and 2019 by the total number of births in 2018 and 2019. It is 0.69 deaths between 2 and 6 days of age per 1,000 births. The reference rate is indicated by the green horizontal line.

Statistics:

For each month, the expected death rate is calculated by multiplying the reference rate by the number of births.
Poisson’s law (a statistical law used for rare events) was used to calculate the different confidence intervals for mortality rates at 95% (classic threshold) and 99.8% (alarming threshold).
The 95% confidence interval is denoted by the blue dotted lines, with a 2.5% probability of mortality rates falling below or above the lines at the bottom and top respectively.
The 99.8% confidence interval is noted by the red dotted lines with a probability of 1 ‰ for the rates of being below or above the lines at the bottom and top respectively.

Christine Mackoi
December 2023

Notes and references :

[*] Christine Mackoi (pseudonym), holds a DEA in biomathematics obtained after a master’s degree in molecular biology and genetics, then specialized in statistics applied to medical research (intervention study, epidemiology, genomic annotation).
[**] AIMSIB would like to thank Pryska Ducœurjoly for sharing this important information with us. Read her article here: https://neosante.eu/beyfortus-alerte-rouge/. Reflection of a HAS expert at the Beyfortus Transparency Committee meeting: « Tomorrow, do you intend to give this drug to all newborns, knowing that the studies did not include newborns? They included children who were less than three months old, of course, but up to more than 6 months. » https://www.has-sante.fr/upload/docs/application/pdf/2023-09/beyfortus_19072023_transcription_ct20356.pdf
[1] https://www.aimsib.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/image-4042920-20201130-ob-6b8f5e-dr-helene-banoun.jpg.org/2023/11/12/les-mauvaises-surprises-des-vaccins-et-therapies-preventives-contre-la-bronchiolite-a-vrs/ 
English version https://www.researchgate.net/publication/376133233_The_unpleasant_surprises_of_RSV_bronchiolitis_vaccines_and_preventive_therapies
[2] https://www.insee.fr/fr/statistiques/4487988?sommaire=4487854
[3] https://www.insee.fr/fr/statistiques/7720583?sommaire=5348638

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse e-mail ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *

Le site est modéré. Ne vous impatientez pas si votre commentaire n'apparaît pas rapidement.

Adhérer à l’AIMSIB

Rejoignez-nous !

Faire un don

Participez à notre développement

Derniers commentaires

Comme + de 4000 personnes, ne ratez pas notre prochain article !

Inscrivez-vous à la newsletter et recevez le directement dans votre boite email !

Nous sommes aussi sur vos réseaux sociaux préférés ! Venez intéragir !

Aller au contenu principal